[rt-users] Archiving old tickets

Daniel F. Chief Security Engineer - danielf at supportteam.net
Thu Jan 30 17:57:33 EST 2003

I was hoping to be able to reduce the size of my Attachments table, it's 4gig
and growing in under 6 months.

I guess speed is my biggest issue now. The machine im running it on is a dual
PIII 1.3 Ghz and 2Gig of ram. On an IDE disk. Im considring more ram and SCSI
drives in a raid config. Although it seems some thing on the machine has a
memory leak as it eats up all the memory and will not release till a reboot.

I get about 200 new tickets a day.

TIA