[rt-users] Auto-logout problem with IE

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Fri Jan 31 22:39:12 EST 2003

I haven't read the RFC, but I believe you. Oddly enough, the DNS server
(bind 9 I believe) did not bark about the name until we tried to make a
CNAME entry to the original server name. Then it said it was invalid. We
removed the one with the underscore and just went with the name without the
underscore.

Well, live and learn.

Thanks
Tom

--On Friday, January 31, 2003 11:21 PM +0100 "THAUVIN Blaise (Dir.