[rt-users] performance problem - RT3.0.3 on Postgresql 7.3.3(solution)

Paul Wagland pwagland at allshare.nl
Tue Jul 1 03:45:46 EDT 2003

Since other people may also be interested....

Apache comes with a program called "ab", however it has the limitation that
you cannot get it to login. So, using liveHTTPHeaders and Mozilla, I login,
grab the session key and pass it to ab using the -C switch.

The I just do the following (this is all from my linux box, but I am sure
you could do the same under windows/other OS of choice):

ab -C RT_SID=9ac14f4de509e51f7f33def5634fff8a \
    http://rt/rt3/Ticket/Update.html?Action=Respond&id=1003

and bobs your uncle. The ouput that I sent to the list :-)

Cheers,
Paul