[rt-users] Locale-Maketext-Lexicon fails "make test"

Joe McCarty jmccarty at scoe.org
Wed Jul 2 16:01:01 EDT 2003

I am building on a PIII Intel box running RedHat 7.3.  I am building in
parallel on a similar box with same OS at home, and my
Locale-Maketext-Lexicon tests passed.  Some detail is different here at work.

Here is the output you requested:

[root at rt Locale-Maketext-Lexicon-0.26]# perl -Mblib t/1-basic.t
Using /usr/local/src/Locale-Maketext-Lexicon-0.26/blib
1..30
ok 1 - use base;
ok 2 - use Locale::Maketext::Lexicon;
ok 3 - no warnings on blank lines
ok 4 - Auto - get_handle
ok 5 - Auto - autofilling
ok 6 - Gettext - get_handle
ok 7 - Gettext - simple case
ok 8 - Gettext - complex case
ok 9 - Gettext - asterisk interpolation
ok 10 - Gettext - concatenated variables
ok 11 - Gettext - correct parens
ok 12 - Gettext - metadata
ok 13 - Gettext - correct parens
ok 14 - Gettext - multiline
ok 15 - Gettext - fuzzy entries are ignored
ok 16 - Gettext - get_handle on DATA again
ok 17 - Gettext - fuzzy entries are recognized with _use_fuzzy
ok 18 - Gettext - get_handle
not ok 19 - Gettext - MO File
#     Failed test (t/1-basic.t at line 116)
#          got: ''
#     expected: '³o¬O´ú¸Õ'
ok 20 - Tie - get_handle
ok 21 - Tie - simple case
ok 22 - Tie - complex case
ok 23 - Msgcat - get_handle
ok 24 - Msgcat - simple case
ok 25 - Msgcat - continued string
ok 26 - Msgcat - quote character
ok 27 - Msgcat - quote character + continued string
ok 28 - Multiple lexicons - get_handle
ok 29 - Multiple lexicons - first
not ok 30 - Multiple lexicons - second
#     Failed test (t/1-basic.t at line 175)
#          got: ''
#     expected: '³o¬O´ú¸Õ'
# Looks like you failed 2 tests of 30.
[root at rt Locale-Maketext-Lexicon-0.26]# perl -v

This is perl, v5.6.1 built for i386-linux

Copyright 1987-2001, Larry Wall

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5 source kit.

this system using `man perl' or `perldoc perl'.  If you have access to the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.com/, the Perl Home Page.

Thanks