[rt-users] Re: Custom RT2 addition and record.pm

Forrest Stanley fstanley at netburner.com
Wed Jul 2 18:22:06 EDT 2003

Well, As always, a few minutes after I post the question, I figure out a
solution. This may not be the RT way of doing this, but it works. What I
did to fix the call was to delete the _Value function from serialnumber.pm
(I dont think I included it in the chopped includes I paster). This
function seems to work in other pm files (user.pm, ticket.pm) but for some
reason won't work in mine. To fix this, I created a function:

sub Number  {
   my $self = shift;
   return($self->SUPER::_Value('Number'));
}

This simple funciton enabled the ability to return the value for number in
the html calls.

-FS