[rt-users] another int. character bug (3.0.4pre1) in Ticket/Update.html

THAUVIN Blaise (Dir. Informatique) bthauvin at clearchannel.fr
Sun Jul 6 05:21:18 EDT 2003

Hi,

I confirm I can replicate it with exactly the same setup as Jesse. Looking into it, I may have found one more clue.

1) Created a ticket via mail WITHOUT ACCENTED CARACTERS IN SUBJECT and body.
2) Went to Ticket/Update.html manually (because I don't know where to click to go straight to this page)
3) Sent mail to the user with subject and body full of accented caracters.
4) Mail arrived with body OK but subject scrambled.

Then I tried it the way I usualy do this :

1) idem
2) Went to ModifiyAll.html with the interface.
3) Modified subject to add plenty of accents
4) Sent mail to user
5) Result is OK

Then third test :