[rt-users] Changing default behavior of RT 2

Scott Newton snewton at us.ibm.com
Mon Jul 7 18:47:56 EDT 2003

Hello - I've deployed RT 2.0.15 with MySQL 3.23.55 on Solaris 7.

I would like to know if there is a simple way to change the default
behavior of the following:

1) Change the "Update Type" field to default to "Response to requesters"
when clicking on "Resolve" in the upper right of the screen as opposed to
"Comment (Not sent to requesters)".

2) Change the "Worked ____ minutes" field to hours when resolving a
ticket.

3) Include all correspondence that has been recorded on a ticket when
clicking "Reply" from the upper right button so that it does not default
to a blank screen when corresponding? I know you can do this from the
"Display" tab by clicking on the "Reply" button down next to the text, but
would be easier if the content was included from "Reply" button up top.

Thanks for your help.

Scott Newton - Systems Management Integration Professional - Sr
Portland, OR - (503) 221-2662 - T/L 388-2662