[rt-users] Priorities lost in RT2 to RT3 upgrade.

Robin Lee Powell rlpowell at digitalkingdom.org
Tue Jul 8 14:38:19 EDT 2003

None of my tickets that I just imported into RT3 have priorities.

I'm using rt2-to-rt3-v1.13

For example, I have a ticket that is at Priority 40 in the dump
file, and the ticket entry where the priority was changed was
preserved, but the Priority is listed as 0/0.

The priority is also at 0 in the database itself, but is set
correctly AFAICT in the dump file, so it really does
seem to be an import script problem.

The import is to "mysql  Ver 12.20 Distrib 4.0.13, for pc-linux-gnu (i686)"

Help?

-Robin

--
Me: http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/  ***   I'm a *male* Robin.
"but I'm not stupid and people are not stupid who think samely with me"
-- from an actual, real, non-spam mail sent to webmaster at lojban.org
http://www.lojban.org/             ***              .i cimo'o prali .ui