[rt-users] RT3 on Mandrake 8.2

Chris Nolan chris at itoperations.com.au
Thu Jul 10 02:27:31 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I've attempted to setup RT 3.0.3 on a Mandrake 8.2 box and gotten part
of the way there - Users can be created and can login but I can't create
queues such that tickets can be added to them or groups such that users
can be added to them etc.

After creating a group and then logging out (or a queue), the created
group (or queue) does not appear in the group (or queue) selection list.

Any ideas/recommendations? I've removed the majority of
Mandrake-supplied Perl modules and installed fresh ones from CPAN.

Thanks all!

Chris