[rt-users] Database backup, only of Tickets ?

Gerald Fehringer gerald.fehringer at openadvice.de
Thu Jul 10 03:13:20 EDT 2003

Hi,

i would like to setup a new database for my existing rt (3.0.4rc2), because
somone deleted some stuff (and i didn't have a actual backup :-( and all
the sudden, some tickets get mixed up (also strange issues if we open new
tickets, like you see a history from previous tickets !)

I just need to save a couple Tickets (between 10-15), which i need to import
in the new database.

Now my question is, in which tables need i look for, to get back all the
required ticket details (i'm also using custom fields) ?

thanks
cheers
geri