[rt-users] Re: Queue versus ticket watching?

Andreas Wahlfeldt awahlfeldt at subshell.com
Thu Jul 10 05:30:51 EDT 2003

> Message: 6
> Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:17:33 +1000
> From: Phil Homewood <pdh at snapgear.com>
> To: rt-users at lists.fsck.com
> Subject: Re: [rt-users] Queue versus ticket watching?
>
> Steve Wampler wrote:
> > I have a naive question: are the watchers for a queue automatically
> > applied to tickets within that queue?
>
> Yes.

you're sure about this?

at least in my rt-2.0.13 they are not 'applied automatically'.
watchers are only notified if there is a proper scrip-action (e.g. on create
notify watchers with template xy) defined to spit mails at them.

just adding anybody as a watcher to a queue will NOT do the trick.

notice:
this might have changed in rt3.

mit freundlichen gruessen aus der weidenallee in hamburg

cu
andreas

Andreas Wahlfeldt
CoreMailer-Admin-Team