[rt-users] Redhat RPMs?

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Thu Jul 10 21:21:55 EDT 2003

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003, Tavernier, Clayton wrote:

> I've been trying to install RT3 on a RedHat 8.0 system and it's just not
> working out for me.  I don't know near enought what I should know for
> something like this plus I keep getting derailed by other projects.  Does
> anybody have an RPM or quick install of all the parts so I can get this up
> and running.  RT2 or 3, RedHat 7.3, 8.0, or 9, I don't much care (though I
> would prefer RT3 on RH8 or 9).

Clayton,

Funny you should ask.  In the next week or two I'm going to build all the
necessary RPMs and instructions for RHL 8.  The only real differences are
I'll be doing it on/in a vserver - but this shouldn't matter - and for
a PostgreSQL database located on another system - which probably will.

Rod