[rt-users] RTFM + RTIR

Gordon Smith gordon at morenet.net.nz
Thu Jul 10 23:09:44 EDT 2003

Yep, did the RT_SiteConfig stuff... I'll dig a bit deeper on Monday and
see if I can narrow down the cause... (it's just about beer time)
The speed improvement in 3-0-4RC2 is fantastic as well!!

Also, some time ago someone posted a patch that would add a pseudo queue
"ALL" which displayed all new tickets across all queues. Unfortunately,
I've been unable to find it - both on my PC and in the list archives. If
someone on the list could re-post it, that'd be much appreciated. I got
too enthusiastic in doing the upgrade, and didn't archive the old source
directory first  :-(

Cheers,
Gordon