[rt-users] Command line and Scrip tools

Aaron Caskey filburt at wetafx.co.nz
Thu Jul 10 23:45:06 EDT 2003

I'm just trying out RT for use in our company and I have some basic
questions:
Is there a command line access to RT available and if so if there is
documentation for this available too?

I was also wondering if there was documentation online (or hidden in the
distributed files) for the variables and methods that are accessible via
scrips.

Thanks in advance.

--
Kind Regards

Aaron Caskey
Systems Administrator
-----------------
 /------\
 | Meow |
 \---\/-/
     /
 |\_/|
 |o o|__
 --*--__\
 C_C_(___)

The opinions expressed in this email do not reflect the views of
Weta Digital, and are most likely incorrect. In fact it is probably
in your best interests  to completely ignore the contents of this email.