[rt-users] RT3.0.3 Could not find or create that user

Michael Rice mrice at digitalmotorworks.com
Fri Jul 11 16:45:16 EDT 2003

Phil Homewood wrote:
> Michael Rice wrote:
> > On review the Requestor email was 'dmotorworks.com'.  The bit in the
> > fied of the create ticket window was 'mrice at dmotorworks.com'.
> >
> > On review of the database I found that it had created a new user instead
> > of using the user I was logged in as:
>
> Do you have CanonicalizeEmailAddressMatch and/or
> CanonicalizeEmailAddressReplace defined in your config, or
> have you overridden the IsRTAddress() sub at all?

Phil, thanks for your reply.  Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I didn't see
your replies in my mail, I was just browsing the archives and found them.

To answer your questions, I have not overridden CanonicalizeEmailAddress() nor
IsRTAddress().

I DO use $CanonicalizeEmailAddress* like this:

Set($CanonicalizeEmailAddressMatch   , '\w+.dmotorworks.com$');
Set($CanonicalizeEmailAddressReplace , 'dmotorworks.com');