[rt-users] another int. character bug (3.0.4pre1) in Ticket/Update.html

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Jul 11 21:17:13 EDT 2003

On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 11:21:18AM +0200, THAUVIN Blaise (Dir. Informatique) wrote:
> The problem appears only if the initial subject is not accented, and thus probably flagged as "ISO" somewhere. Adding accents later on can only be done by modifying the ticket subject, but can not be not in each answer individually.
>
> Another problem appeared : When creating the ticket, the subject in the first transaction is displayed incorrectly if it contains accented caracters.

I can only replicate this issue with 5.6.1. I'm going to release 3.0.4
this weekend, without a fix for this issue (though it will be noted in
the release notes). We'll keep hunting it, but have had no luck as yet.
3.0.4 contains so many other improvements across the board that I can't
justify holding back the release for an issue that only a few users are
seeing that we can't replicate.

	Jesse