[rt-users] Deleting all tickets, attachments and users from rt 3.0.4

Stefan Seiz talklists at index-s.de
Mon Jul 14 14:44:03 EDT 2003

Hi,

sorry for this faq - I know it is coming up often, but I need to know once
again how I can clean my database.

The reason I need to do this is because I spent some time installing and
configuring RT3, upgrading to perl 5.8 (surprise - no issues with special
chars anymore!), configuring templates and scripts and am now ready to go
online with it.

During the test-phase some 100 tickets and users have been inserted into rt.
before going live I want to delete all these test-tickets /users and start
with a clean db.

I can't use initialize db because I don't want to loose all my settings for
queues, templates and scrips.

So in short, I want to delete everything but
settings/templates/queues/scrips from my database.

Could some friendly soul please pass along the needed sql for 3.0.4?

Thanks a lot.

--
<http://www.StefanSeiz.com>
Spamto: <bin at imd.net>