[rt-users] Re: Writing custom scrips in RT 3.0 web interface

michab micha_rt at internetx.de
Wed Jul 16 04:54:07 EDT 2003

hi harald,

before you gave me answeres that won´t help me in any way,
please take a look to my email first...

1) i don´t want to "manipulate the RT database directly", i don´t want to
change an existing table, i added one.... that's all till now...

2) i want to make a select on this table - THAT´S ALL

i would be very happy if somebody would be able to give an short example here.
these are 5 lines of code for somebody who is familiar with that.

is that overkilled ? i don´t think so... one the one hand, people should
work together and help each other, write scripts and tools to support
RT, on the other hand, i get only some nice patter - great.

and before you answere, think about if you are able to give me a solution here,
an answere that helps me here with my problem instead of listing features RT
will have in the future, nobody asked for that, sorry.

best regards,
micha

-- michab, micha_rt at internetx.de on 16.07.2003