[rt-users] Installing RT on Red Hat 9

Dusan Djordjevic dj.dule at planetsky.com
Wed Jul 16 10:24:05 EDT 2003

Wednesday 16 July 2003 17:19, Mick Szucs:
>  Dunno if this is what Dusan is experiencing, but it should be
>  anticipated for everyone attempting to run RT under a stock Redhat 9
>  installation.

Well, generally it works clunky :) I am not quiet sure why, I do not
have time to examine in depth. Anyway I started rebuilding mod_perl
from rawhide (although I have some problems). So when I finish
everything than we will know.

Best regards,
Eng. Dusan Djordjevic (RHCE)   PlanetSky Ltd.
Tel: +357 22454896    *    Fax: +357-22518022
http://www.planetsky.com  dusan at planetsky.com