[ADMIN] Re: [rt-users] double messages

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Jul 16 16:44:11 EDT 2003

Can you send me a copy of the dupes for a single message with all
headers intact? We've had occasional problems with users reinjecting
messages back into the list.

And as a PSA, our ISP's upstream have
gotten themselves listed in SPEWS for the shady business practices of
one of their customers. Which means some folks may not be seeing mail
right now. Our ISP is working on a couple of solutions for us.

	-Jesse