[rt-users] new users can't login / digest:: md5 ??

Sebastian Flothow lists at flothow.de
Tue Jul 22 20:24:26 EDT 2003

Am Mittwoch, den 23. Juli 2003, um 01:22, schrieb Hodge, Jeff F (ECIII):
> As far as the digest::md5 suggestion, I'm not entirely sure whcih
> version is installed, or actualy how to check it

perldoc -m Digest::MD5 should display the source of the module, there
should be something like $VERSION = '2.24'; in the first few lines.

Generally, you should get acquainted with either CPAN or CPANPLUS (cpan
or cpanp at the command line, respectively) to install and maintain perl
modules on your machine.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Flothow
sebastian at flothow.de

 > Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Why is top posting frowned upon?