[rt-users] rt-2.x copy from one server to another.

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Wed Jul 23 13:06:54 EDT 2003

    Hello again and again.
Problem is resolved.
It's problem of my system. Somewhere something set TMPDIR =
/tmp/.private/root and mysql like a good worker try to use it :( instead
of /tmp or something else more public.

Fixes:
1) Additional arg to mysqld --tmpdir=... or to safe_mysqld
2) In /etc/my.cnf in section mysqld string "tmpdir=..."
                Best regards. Ruslan.