[rt-users] RT2/RT3 feature differences

Guillaume Perréal perreal at lyon.cemagref.fr
Thu Jul 24 04:40:43 EDT 2003

Harald Wagener a écrit :

>> What can RT developpers say us about :
>> - enhanced mail gateway ?
>
> Not available (yet). No date of arrival has been given so far.

In fact, I was asking that before trying to implement it... For now I
got trouble implementing a Email::Auth::GnuPG plug-in to enable a future
enhanced gateway behavior.

>> - external user database/directory lookup (like LDAP...) ?
>
> The API to use external authentication and user lookup is in place and
> works. There are different implementations of LDAP auth and database
> lookup available - details can be found in the list archives.

Oh. Thanks. Caught some mails about editing the LookupExternalUserInfo
subroutine in lib\RT\EmailParser.pm, is it the way ?

--
Guillaume Perréal.

Responsable informatique,
Cemagref, groupement de Lyon,