[rt-users] fastcgi setup

Adam Hirsch adam at baz.org
Thu Jul 24 12:12:30 EDT 2003

Hey --

Setting up RT3 under fastcgi, still holding out some hopes that it'll be
faster than mod_perl.

First time I fired up the apache, though, I get a browser window filled
with uninterpreted mason code, like so:  http://www.quakerporn.com/rt3.png

I've tried the below config both with and without the trailing slash on the
scriptalias line.  The apache's not logging any error.  Anyone have any
insight?

<VirtualHost *>
 ServerName rt3.foo.com
 DocumentRoot /app/rt3/share/html
 AddHandler fastcgi-script .fcgi
 FastCgiServer /app/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi -idle-timeout 300
 Alias /NoAuth/images/ /app/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/images/
 ScriptAlias / /app/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi/
</VirtualHost>

Adam

--
       If you can't change your fate, change your attitude. -- Amy Tan
                       <adam at baz.org> Adam Hirsch <http://web.baz.org/~adam/>