[rt-users] fastcgi setup

Scott Hebert scott at cae.com
Thu Jul 24 13:05:16 EDT 2003

I had the same error once.

My document root was set to /opt/rt3/share/html but my ScriptAlias for the
RT FastCGIServer was set to /rt.

Therefore, when I requested http://myserver/ it would return index.html in
/opt/rt3/share/html which what you are seeing. If you were to request
http://myserver/rt it would work.

Hope this helps.

SH