[rt-users] browser issues / login

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Thu Jul 24 20:21:11 EDT 2003

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, Hodge, Jeff F (ECIII) wrote:

> I'm having issues with login functionality.

> With IE on win2k:

Mozilla on WinXP and I had the same problem.

> Users can login, and it loads the home priority ticket page.  Then any
> clicking on any link will log out the user and display the login page.

Check the refresh settings in IE so the page is refreshed every visit.

While playing with Mozilla I had turned the refresh to once per session or
longer.   Can't remember off the top of my head.  Didn't see this in IE.
Drove me crazy so I went through each setting and on a hunch changed it.
Next time 'RT' worked perfect.

YMMV,
Rod