[rt-users] browser issues / login

Hodge, Jeff F (ECIII) Jeff.Hodge at yuma.army.mil
Fri Jul 25 12:45:50 EDT 2003

Sniffing beyond conceptional functionality is something I know little
about....Could you tell me the best steps to go about this or point me out
in the right direction to find out more info.  The only thing I know for
sure is that this prob is isolated to rt logins;

I'm feeling that maybe I have a mod installed that needs to be updated.  Is
there a recommended list of versions for the required modules (or is this
logic taken care of in test-dependencies) ?