[rt-users] rt2 to rt3 1.17

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Fri Jul 25 13:45:33 EDT 2003

            Hello, Jesse and other.
This solve only content problem, but subject of attach have to be
converted too.
            Ruslan.
PS: Some other additions to re's don't break it. I want to speed up it,
but then do benchmarks with perl 5.8.0 and understand that it's not issue.
PSS: Unicode translation realy slow down importing, but it's better then
absense of content in browser :)