[rt-users] browser issues / login

Sebastian Flothow lists at flothow.de
Sat Jul 26 21:53:17 EDT 2003

Am Samstag, den 26. Juli 2003, um 22:45, schrieb Hodge, Jeff F (ECIII):
> Why would IE requests not have a  RT_SID being sent?

Does this happen on several machines, or just one? If so, did you do a
custom or otherwise non-standard installation of IE?

Besides, I've seen a number of IE installations break down in really
strange ways, such as displaying all links 1cm above the place they're
supposed to be (which turned out to be missing *write* permissions on a
DLL), so this doesn't really surprise me... though it's interesting.
Why not just tell your users to use some other browser?