[rt-users] RTFM - Can't insert article ?

Xeon pspa at gp.novis.pt
Mon Jul 28 17:24:19 EDT 2003

Hello.

I've just upgraded:

- Perl to 5.8.0
- Apache to 1.3.28
- mod_perl to 1.28

(anyway, can't find RPMs for RH7.3 for the above packages ... anyone knows where can I find them ? perl and mod_perl would be very good ... )

And ... still no luck.

After searching for an article and hitting "GO" on one of the hits,  I get this, on the ticket history:

 # Mon Jul 28 22:20:55 2003  root - Reference to fsck.com-rtfm://(my machine url)/article/1 added

but no info is added to the reply sent to the requestor.

Any other clues ? :(

Best regards,