[rt-users] RedHat perl distribution problem solved for me.

Dusan Djordjevic dj.dule at planetsky.com
Wed Jul 30 09:01:29 EDT 2003

Wednesday 30 July 2003 14:10, Ruslan U. Zakirov:
>          Hello.
>  subj or how to get rid of Storable.xs assert problem.
>  1) donload RedHat perl source rpm
>  2) change optimization to -O from -O2
>  3) build
>  4) Upgrade
>  5) I don't know why, but RT start complain on version of my
>  Locale::Maketext. Upgrade it through CPAN shell.
>  6) Apache restart.
>  7) Everithing goes OK.

I just tried this procedure, step by step and no help. Still have same
error.

Any other ideas ? I have to run it on Red Hat 9 as soon as possible, so
please if you have any idea, please help.

Best regards,
Eng. Dusan Djordjevic (RHCE)   PlanetSky Ltd.
Tel: +357 22454896    *    Fax: +357-22518022
http://www.planetsky.com  dusan at planetsky.com