[rt-users] RedHat perl distribution problem solved for me.

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Wed Jul 30 09:38:49 EDT 2003

        Hello, again.
Sorry that this solution didn't help you.
Only one comment: I've got not exactly RH but based on it distro. When I
was installing system I choose i686, but during this steps I've got i386
rpm. May be it's solution. I really don't know.
                Good luck. Ruslan.
I don't want to spend more time on this problem. I'm going to wait p5p
solution or RH.