[rt-users] Still a MIME/HTML issue with rt-mailgate?

Derek Buttineau derek at csolve.net
Mon Jun 2 10:37:18 EDT 2003

Read a few threads where it sounded like others were having similar
problems with the rt-mailgate in rt3-0-2, though I'm unclear if there's
been a resolution to it?

The issue I'm experiencing is that when I send a text message through
the mailgate, regardless of size it appears in the queue as intended.
However if I reformat the same message to use some HTML encoding the
message cuts off and truncates.

I've even tried going up to the 3.0.3 development version, but I
experience the same problems there as well.

Any suggestions or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Derek