[rt-users] RT2 web interface is slow

John Gedeon jgedeon at qualcomm.com
Mon Jun 2 13:02:30 EDT 2003

Hi
    I am running RT 2.0.15 on a solaris. The web interface is slow when
there are 10 people looking at there tickets at the same time. I know its
not the machine since mason_handler is using 20% of the processor and the
other 70% is free.  I think it maybe mason_handler trying to keep up or the
connection to the database being a little slow since we are using Oracle.
Can anyone suggest how to speed up the web interface? Is there a way to run
multiple mason_handlers like apache runs multiple webservers? I've looked
in the RTFM and only saw stuff relating to databases and apache which in
our case isn't the issue from what I have seen.

Any suggestions welcome

John

--
<>< Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on
your own understanding;