[rt-users] Problems adding a user in RT 3.0.2

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Mon Jun 2 21:06:06 EDT 2003

Lieven wrote:
> error:  RT::User::crit Unimplemented in RT::User.
> (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/User_Overlay.pm line 296)

Replace any occurrences of '$self->crit' with '$RT::Logger->crit'
in User_Overlay and Group_Overlay. That won't fix your problem,
but at least you'll get the correct error, which is:

"Couldn't stash the user in groumembers" (sic)

No, I don't know offhand why you'd be getting that, but someone
else might....
--
Phil Homewood, Systems Janitor, http://www.SnapGear.com
pdh at snapgear.com Ph: +61 7 3435 2810 Fx: +61 7 3891 3630