[rt-users] Restricting Queue Access

Andy Melton amelton at gservices-us.com
Tue Jun 3 13:48:54 EDT 2003

I'm trying to restrict two different groups from seeing the queue of the
other.  I have two groups and two queues, and would like members of a
group to be able to see only their own queue.

For one queue, I have no watchers.  The only users/groups with any
access to the queue are members of the group I want working in the queue
and system group 'Privileged'.

However, when I log in as a member of the other group, i.e. the one
which should not have visibility into this queue, I can display tickets
and view information as though I were a member of the intended group.

What could I be missing?  Is there another place where I can grant/deny
visibility to a queue other than in the queue itself?

Thanks.

Andy