[rt-users] Remove right to reassign ticket?

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Mon Jun 9 20:08:32 EDT 2003

jennyw wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 09:18:28AM +1000, Phil Homewood wrote:
> > Revoking ModifyTicket for those users might do what you want,
>
> Unfortunately, that means they cannot take tickets (even if they are
> assigned to nobody).

Correct. I believe someone is working on patches to add a
StealTicket and TakeTicket right at the moment. Stay tuned!

> Interestingly, they can reply to tickets without
> problem, which I find strange.

Not strange, just a result of having ReplyToTicket and
CommentOnTicket rights as well. :-)
--
Phil Homewood, Systems Janitor, http://www.SnapGear.com
pdh at snapgear.com Ph: +61 7 3435 2810 Fx: +61 7 3891 3630