[rt-users] Remove right to reassign ticket?

Michael van Elst mlelstv at dev.de.cw.net
Tue Jun 10 02:50:10 EDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003, jennyw wrote:

> Unfortunately, that means they cannot take tickets (even if they are
> assigned to nobody).  Interestingly, they can reply to tickets without
> problem, which I find strange.  Any other ideas?

There is only a single right that protects the ticket data, therefore
you can't do this with the current right system.

On the other hand there might be more complex schemes like "a ticket
may be passed 3 times to another owner" or "a ticket may not bounce
between two users". These schemes cannot be implemented by the rights
system but they could be using Scrips.

--
    ,eM""=.            a"-.                         Michael van Elst
   dWWMWM" -          :GM==;                        mlelstv at dev.de.cw.net
  :WWMWMw=--.          "W='  cable & wireless
   9WWMm==-.
    "-Wmw-"  CABLE & WIRELESS