[rt-users] Apache configuration for /rt

Forrest Aldrich forrie at forrie.com
Wed Jun 11 10:58:59 EDT 2003

I think more is required for this.

If I go to a menu option, like Configuration, it will try to go to:

http://mydomain.com/Admin/

Which brings up a 404 Error.

I have this in the httpd.conf file, to test with:

Alias /rt /usr/local/rt3

<Location /rt>
         SetHandler      perl-script
         PerlHandler     RT::Mason PerlRequire
         /usr/loacl/rt3/bin/webmux.pl
</Location>

But the above error is due to what appears to be an assumption of the
DocumentRoot path... perhaps I missed something in RT_SiteConfig.pm?

Thanks,
Forrest