[rt-users] Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet'

Marcus Ramberg marcus at mediaflex.no
Thu Jun 12 08:23:22 EDT 2003

Hmm, I'm running MySQL 4, and still getting these errors on inserting a
25mb mail with max_allowed_packet set to 200MB Weirdness.
Hmm, seems like
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=mysql4+max+blob&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-
8&oe=utf-8&selm=balmqh%2416hu%241%40FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.tw&rnum=1
describes an alternative approach to huge blobs. This seems to have
some advantages over how RT is doing it today?

Marcus

--
This e-mail has been protected by Song Networks' virus-scan service:
http://www.securemail.no