[rt-users] RT 3.0.2 installation problem with Time:Hires

Pierre Carette pierre at global-village.net
Thu Jun 12 13:43:57 EDT 2003

Yes Perl 5.8.0. It is working now.

Thanks for your help,

Pierre

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg.Hering at bench.com [mailto:Greg.Hering at bench.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 7:16 AM
To: pierre at global-village.net
Subject: RE: [rt-users] RT 3.0.2 installation problem with Time:Hires

I have had problems like that when building the perl makefiles because of my
LANG setting.
It comes defaulted (for me) to
	LANG=en_US.UTF-8.
If I change it to
	LANG=en_US
then I don't get that problem.

I wish I understood the reason for this, but this seems to work so I 'just
do it'!

I have to change it back to run 'make menuconfig' for kernel compiling or
the 'menuconfig' doesn't display correctly.  So I have them both in my
~/.bash_profile and I go back and forth, back and forth... :o(

And you probably mean Perl 5.8.0, right?

Gregory L. Hering
(256) 722-6420
4807 Bradford Dr
Benchmark Electronics, Inc.