[rt-users] 2 front end Apache RT boxes

Matt Simonsen matt_lists at careercast.com
Thu Jun 12 14:17:40 EDT 2003

I recently noticed that instead of Mysql being the bottleneck as I
expected, it appears Apache is causing most of the delays. As large
tickets (which 30+ related to and depended on by) are opened I see httpd
use 5-10 seconds of CPU time, I assume mod_perl building the page.

Would it be a bad idea to have two RT installs (same config, just
different boxes) each pointing to the same database server?

We're running RT 3.0.3pre3, DBIx-SearchBuilder-0.86, Apache-1.3.27,
mod_perl 1.27 (not DSO), and Mysql 4.0.13.

Thanks
Matt