[rt-users] Re : 405 method not allowed when testing rt-mailgate - addendum

Arthur Watts a.watts at cqu.edu.au
Sun Jun 15 20:25:19 EDT 2003

Guys,

    One of my colleagues has just pointed out an interesting possibility
: that I am shooting myself in the foot by maintaining rt2 and rt3 on
the same machine :

[root at cq-pan rt2]# find . -name Email.pm
./lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm
[root at cq-pan rt2]# cd ../rt3
[root at cq-pan rt3]# find . -name Email.pm
./lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm

     I know that I cant have 'webmux.pl' configured for both in the
Apache config, but I didn't realise that having two sets of code would
cause major problems.

     As everything works fine on the devel box (only rt3 installed
here), I think he may be onto something. I'll dump the contents of @INC
when I next run my tests and let you know.

Cheers,

Artie