[rt-users] No recipients Found. Not sending??

Gonzalo Servat gonzalo at linuxaus.com
Mon Jun 16 20:15:27 EDT 2003

On 17/06/2003 11:55 AM +1200, Barry Murphy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I got this exact same error when trying to update the ticket from 'root'
> whom didn't have access to this queue. It would update the ticket on RT
> web panel, but not actualy send a reply to the requestor.
>
> I think instead of it saying 'can't prepare ticket' it should say
> 'permission denied' though, I don't know if this is the same in your case?
>
> Please let me know how you go.

Actually, I'm updating it as myself and I have full access to the queue. It
actually sends the reply to the requestors, but it doesn't send me an
"Admin Correspondence". I'm logged in as the AdminCc and updating the
ticket via the UI. Perhaps it doesn't send it if the AdminCc is the same as
the logged in user updating the ticket?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Gonzalo.