[rt-users] No recipients Found. Not sending??

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Mon Jun 16 20:38:48 EDT 2003

Gonzalo Servat wrote:
> I did notice one thing though. I logged in as root and replied to a ticket,
> and I THEN got sent the admin correspondence. Looks to me like RT won't
> send if the person replying to the ticket is the sole AdminCc for the
> queue. Makes sense but I don't understand why it has to spit out those
> errors in the log.

They're not errors, they're just diagnostics. And this is
normal, well-documented behaviour, that gets asked about
and answered every couple of weeks on this list.

For RT2: http://fsck.com/rtfm/article.html?id=5#73

For RT3: look at the NotifyActor config option.

For RT questions in general, look first at http://fsck.com/rtfm,
then search the list archives before asking. Please.
--
Phil Homewood, Systems Janitor, http://www.SnapGear.com
pdh at snapgear.com Ph: +61 7 3435 2810 Fx: +61 7 3891 3630