[rt-users] enhanced-mailgate eta for RT3

Matthew J. Draper matthewd at staff.airnet.com.au
Tue Jun 17 21:58:25 EDT 2003

Sure!

http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2003-June/014582.html

I've had some feedback that it doesn't seem to handle emails with
attachments correctly... I'll try to have a look into this, but I don't
get many emails with attachments passing through my setup, so it isn't a
high priority, unfortunately. Also, I don't put this through a great
deal of testing on a regular basis; I implemented it as a step on my way
to getting a CVS commit gateway working, and even then, I don't use that
on a regular basis (I will be posting the CVS gateway once I've got a
few problems ironed out, although it is really quite rudimentary, and
may not be applicable to anyone else's requirements).

Matthew