[rt-users] RTFM + RTIR

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Jun 20 15:36:24 EDT 2003

[These are not the droids you're looking for. Please go about your
business. More details on the mysterious RTIR project will be announced
next week at the FIRST conference (www.first.org) in Ottawa ]

On Fri, Jun 20, 2003 at 08:17:46PM +0200, Ruediger Riediger wrote:
> Hello RT users, hello Jesse,
>
> I now have installed sucessfully RT 3.0.3rc2 (thanks again to Jesse),
> and successfully installed RT-IR 1.0 D96-C107 on top of it.
>
> I noted that the ACL setup is broken (needed to add them manually), but
> this was no problem. I already send notice to the <rtir> mailing list.

Thanks for the heads up. Public bug tracking for RTIR will be available
shortly.

> However, when installing RT-FM 2.0 D54-C63 on top of it (FAQs to send
> are a  nice thing to have), I lost the RTIR menu entry in the "RT at a
> glance" screen [first one after login]. Only RTFM is listed.

I believe it's a very minor thing. The callbacks both tools use to add
themselves to the main menu use the same internal identifier for the
callback. I expect to release an RTFM 2.0 release candidate sometime in
the next week, along with an RTIR public beta. The problem should be
fixed by then.