[rt-users] OnOwnerChange

John Gedeon jgedeon at qualcomm.com
Fri Jun 20 19:06:36 EDT 2003

I downloaded and installed the OnOwnerChange scrip and was testing it but
no email is sent. I load a ticket and steal it no email is sent, I assign
one that is created to someone other than nobody and no email is sent. (I
do this as a test user so that I will get emails).

Where else should I look
I added the scrip (I am using rt 2.0.15)

--
<>< Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on
your own understanding;