[rt-users] apache

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Mon Jun 23 02:04:26 EDT 2003

Bulent Tatlidil wrote:
>  I configured my apache.conf as mentioned in the
>  installation manual but apache gives syntax error :
>  "Invalid command 'PerlModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a
>  module not included in the server configuration"
>  however apache starts an i can login my rt site correctly..

Post relevant bits of your apache config? Are you trying to use
mod_perl or fastcgi?

>  but this runs on a virtual host and i can not make apache a graceful
>  restart.
>  (apachectl graceful)  it says : "configuration broken, ignoring restart"
>  thanks..

"graceful" restart is all but guaranteed not to work if you're
using RT under mod_perl. Stop and start the server instead.

However, the "Invalid command 'PerlModule'" bit makes me think
you might not be using mod_perl?
--
Phil Homewood, Systems Janitor, http://www.SnapGear.com
pdh at snapgear.com Ph: +61 7 3435 2810 Fx: +61 7 3891 3630