[rt-users] configuration question

rt at brisksolutions.com rt at brisksolutions.com
Tue Jun 24 11:02:16 EDT 2003

Hi:

I am trying to figure out how to do the following and any help will be greatly
appreciated.

When someone sends an email the first time to RT, his account is automatically
created  with *NO-PASSWORD* in RT database.  Instead of this, I like his account
be created with a RANDOM password and then the password be sent to the requestor
of the email automatically.  I see there is a "ResetPassword" function in
'lib/RT/User_Overlay.pm' but can't seems to figure out how to get that working.

Also I read something about RT_ResetPassword Global template but can't seems to
find that either.

Any help or tips?

Thanks in advance.

Hammad